Thursday, May 7, 2009

The World and I

I am smaller than the world yet the world is in my hands
Though I had never caused her existence
The creator made me a benefactor of its bounties

I am in the midst of nature's royal court
They serve me well with no favors in return.
I am warmed by the sun king
My dark hours are brightened by the queen moon
I breathe freely with the wind in my face

My thirst is quenched through the tears of the sky squire
I am hypnotized with the smiles of the fragrant flowers princess
My anger is vindicated by the wrath of the knight volcanoes

As always, the maid servant birds fly fast and rush to my rescue
They sing sweet songs that bring me back to my senses

Here I am in the world of real life,
what else is there to ask?







MAKE A CHANGE.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
LET US SAVE AND PROTECT
OUR DEAR MOTHER EARTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment