Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beer Belly of Mine


In our world today where healthy living is not just an option but also an important choice in every human being, we can never afford to be sick. Having said that, having a big tummy will not only bring about deadly diseases, it will also give a low self-esteem to the individual.

I mean, just take a look at those fitness and health magazines who features a lot of skinny and sexy male models. Have you ever seen a fat male model who made the cover of a fitness magazine? Guess not, right? Gawsh! I could only wonder who would ever buy that magazine.

I used to be super skinny before. But with excessive intake of alcohol and foods rich in fat made me earn the coveted beer belly and the man-boobs. I tried shedding it off with a variety of exercises, but nothing ever worked out. I even contemplated on taking pills that promises to burn fats in my belly, but I was too afraid that it may have worse side effects and it was also kind of expensive.

I know I should never lose hope in shedding this beer belly of mine. I still have a dream that someday I can be as fit and as healthy as those guys that are usually covers of Men's Health magazines. I believe that I can still have those rock hard six-pack abs, and with the BIO FIT TEA, I believe I can get it!

Having said that, I think I'm gonna try it. I can really feel that this tea will totally work for me. Gawsh!



~dapat bayaran ako ng BIO FIT TEA sa free endorement eh!

TRY ONE NOW!(boses pakyaw)

1 comment:

  1. pogi ka naman eh! aus lang! basta disiplina lang!

    ReplyDelete